Encouragement for the Pengs

Saturday, 14 July 2012

Strength & Hope

Dear: Quinn & Family,

I pray for peace, rest and joy for you, Vincci, Charlotte & Carissa today.
Blessings,
-Love Sophia 8)

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him."
Psalm 62:5

...my source of strength...my source of hope, In Christ alone..



In Christ Alone performed by Brian Littrell



Posted by © 2013-2014 Sophia Yee. All Rights Reserved at 13:31
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (46)
    • ►  August 12 - August 19 (2)
    • ►  August 5 - August 12 (3)
    • ►  July 29 - August 5 (5)
    • ►  July 22 - July 29 (6)
    • ►  July 15 - July 22 (9)
    • ▼  July 8 - July 15 (21)
      • Strength & Hope
      • Power of prayer...
      • From Seoul with Love Hi Quinn. I can't believe...
      • Romans 8
      • Your Hands- J.J Heller
      • Cast our burdens
      • Beneath the Waters (I Will Rise) I stand to...
      • Renewal of Strength
      • Come Unto Me
      • In Christ Alone
      • Everlasting God Quinn, Vincci, Charlotte and Car...
      • At the cross
      • A Promise from God
      • In His arms...
      • 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
      • While I'm Waiting
      • You said...
      • Cry for Mercy
      • Prayer for Today
      • Psalm 139
      • Zephaniah 3:17
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.