“...The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results.”
James 5:16
Quinn and Vincci,
You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. I would like to start a distant prayer circle as we send our loving thoughts to Quinn.
Please join me in prayer everyday at the follow times each day - depending on your schedule and time. I have chosen 9am and 9pm. It is my hope that at those times as we all pray together, Quinn will know that we are all sending him our positive thoughts and praying to the Lord for Him to nourish Quinn in body, mind and spirit.
Please feel free to share your prayers here in the comment section.
Dear Lord,
ReplyDeleteYou know Quinn your precious child so much better than I. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with him now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done.
Lord, I pray for Quinn just as your Word tells me to pray, for peace and comfort. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, I also trust in the plan you have for his life.
Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward him. Nourish his spirit and soul in this difficult time and comfort him with your presence.
Let him and his family know you are there through this difficulty and give them strength.
Amen.
Heavenly Father,
ReplyDeleteWe come before you, humbly, and in awe of your power and sovereignty over all things to ask for healing in Quinn's body and for comfort during this time. May Quinn, Vinnci, Charlotte And Carissa feel your presence and experience the peace that your word promises. Let them know, without a doubt, that you are with them every moment.
We know you love each of us so much that you died on the cross for us. May your will be done in Quinn's life and in each of ours. Thank you for the hope we have in you!
Amen
Lord,
ReplyDeleteQuinn has been an amazing inspiration to all of us. His courage and strength has been a light in this time of darkness. May his example glorify your name and bring others closer to you, Lord. We ask for continued peace and comfort for him and his family.
Amen