Sunday, 29 July 2012

Reflection

It feels like my heart has been shot by an arrow, a bird with a broken wing, unable to do what I want. How do I give God praise for this crisis? It has strengthened our marriage. I'm able to see the love within TCMC. I'm feeling burdened that our family is the focus of this crisis, and everyone's pouring so much effort into it.

8 comments:

  1. Quinn, do not feel burdened!
    TCMC does because of love for you and your family :) we want to support you and Vincci in any way that we can; as we know you and your family would do for each one of us during our time of need.

    Turn your eyes to the Lord for continued strength!

    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you! Being away, I feel disconnected but I can feel the love pouring unto your family from this blog. Please don't feel burdened. Take it all in! I am proud to be a part of such an amazing group of people who have each others backs. This crisis has demonstrated the love that we all have for each of our brothers and sisters. I pray for you, Vincci and the girls whenever I get a free moment...for peace, strength, healing...I have sent you something in the mail so you should be getting it later on this week. Rest up and I will see you when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Quinn,

    We are all part of a bigger family. In times of crisis is when everyone needs to pull together and support one another. Do not worry about being a burden. We all want to help in any way we can. Put all your energy towards getting better and not think about such things. I hear that you've stabilized and that is something to be very thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quinn, this Sunday at church, ours associate pastor took a departure from our study of the book of Luke and delivered a powerful message from John 11, regarding Lazarus and how our God showed his faithfulness and comfort to Mary and rised Lazarus from his death. It was so inspiring. Jesus cares and never forsakes us! He was there with Martha and Mary in their hour of need. Hang in there Quinn and Vincci! I will continue to pray for you and your family. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being part of this church meas that we belong to each other and families do what families do-we take care of each other. I know you would do the same if any one of us needed help.

    Hang in there Quinn. We are all in this together. You and Vincci have been a tremedous souce of strength for us. And I speak for many of us who have been inspired by your simple and unwavering faith. Even in your uncertainty you take each day as it comes trusting in God. This is what gives us strength. To watch and learn with you of what it means to be people of faith.

    Stay positive. God is with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Quinn,

    Thanks for sharing so openly and honestly. I know I would feel the same and I would struggle the same way with the question of why this is happening and how can I be positive about the situation. It would be very difficult and i'm not sure how I would deal with it emotionally and spiritually.

    We were happy to hear that you are stable. We pray for you, Vincci, Charlotte and Carissa often and know that God hears our prayers! We will support you guys in whatever way needed, as long as you need. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers daily. May He give you renewed strength each day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to sign my name before I hit the publish button. The message from July 31 was from me.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...
    Difficult.
    Amazing how God can be given glory in every situation.
    Reminded me of the song Blessed be Your Name:

    He gives and takes away
    He gives and takes away
    My heart will choose to say
    Blessed be Your name

    Beka

    ReplyDelete