You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you,
whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock.
A meditation on Isaiah 26:3-4
Fear shows up at the most inconvenient times. Like the winds of a tornado, it swirls through our heart destroying the places where calm dwells
"Dear Father, I am fearful. My struggles are causing anxiety to fill my heart. I am scared of what may happen or what may not happen. Please help me let go of the fear and turn it over to You. Please fill my heart with the perfect peace that You promise. Help me to keep my mind stayed on You. You are the eternal Rock. I cling to You as the anchor for my fearful soul. In Jesus’ name. Amen. "
A meditation on Isaiah 26:3-4
Fear shows up at the most inconvenient times. Like the winds of a tornado, it swirls through our heart destroying the places where calm dwells
"Dear Father, I am fearful. My struggles are causing anxiety to fill my heart. I am scared of what may happen or what may not happen. Please help me let go of the fear and turn it over to You. Please fill my heart with the perfect peace that You promise. Help me to keep my mind stayed on You. You are the eternal Rock. I cling to You as the anchor for my fearful soul. In Jesus’ name. Amen. "
No comments:
Post a Comment