Vincci,
One of God's promises to you is that He is a father to the fatherless and a defender of widows (Psalm 68:5). Know that He has your back. You and your girls are in His arms. His promises are beautiful.
The word that keeps coming to my heart is peace...I felt it as soon as I heard Quinn went to be with our Lord. It's what I felt when visiting him as well and I heard that you sang "Peace Like a River" with Charlotte after he passed away. We'll sing that on Saturday as well when all of our church family is together to celebrate Quinn's life.
Quinn's peace and calm really touched my heart when we visited a few weeks ago, God used him to speak into my life. He was truly a beautiful example of faith and trust.
"The Lord gives strength to his people, the Lord blesses His people with peace." - Psalm 29:11.
Praying God's continued strength, blessing and peace on you, Charlotte and Carissa.
Lots and lots of love,
Beka
No comments:
Post a Comment