Encouragement for the Pengs

Monday, 16 July 2012

Your Love Oh Lord (Psalm 36)


"I will find my strength in the shadow of your wings"





Continuing to pray for you my brother.

HG
Posted by Anonymous at 03:41
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (46)
    • ►  August 12 - August 19 (2)
    • ►  August 5 - August 12 (3)
    • ►  July 29 - August 5 (5)
    • ►  July 22 - July 29 (6)
    • ▼  July 15 - July 22 (9)
      • Amazing Grace
      • Mennonite World Cup
      • I am here with You
      • We say you are rich
      • The Most Imporant
      • Your Love Oh Lord (Psalm 36) "I will find my st...
      • Refuge and Strength
      • Quinn and Vincci, Today during worship as we sang...
      • Dearest Brother and Sister
    • ►  July 8 - July 15 (21)
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.